Thursday, March 08, 2007

300 is Here!!

Tomorrow is a moment I've been waiting for for a couple of months now. Tonight, actually, is the night when 300 premieres. I've been wanting to see this movie since the trailers hit the internet waves months ago, and I've tickets to go see it at the IMax tomorrow night. The preference would've have been to see it at the ArcLight, but they're not even showing it there.

I posted about this movie a while ago, to see the trailer click here.

I also found out that my cousin is getting married to her boyfriend of two years, which will obviously require a celebration in drunkeness on Saturday, so we'll be hitting up downtown LA to get some drinks this weekend too.

The past couple of days have been pretty uneventful as I've been home sick with a stupid head cold. I went in to work for a couple of hours today but ended up going home after I started getting lightheaded.

Anyways, I'll post an update on Saturday probably, so...until next time.

No comments: