Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Pendulur Sickness

For the past while now I've been in and out of small bouts with sickness. It's been nothing close to extremely sick until today, but up until today it's been more of a constant state of soreness and misery than actual illness. Of course it all started with a phone call into work to play hooky. And wouldn't you know it by the end of my day at home I actually was feeling sick. It's just the perfect kind of irony that keeps me straight.

My crappy chair at work, where I spend all of my pointless hours during the day (which is all of my hours during the day), has been causing me a lot of soreness to my neck and back. The life of a paid internet browser is tough, there's no doubt about it.

I haven't really felt like blogging for a while, mainly because of my personal mental state. I've fallen back into the whole "I shouldn't be working" mentality, but with every thought of quitting comes a contrary thought and reason why I should stay.

I just took another small getaway to Vegas though, so I'll be writing that up soon and will hopefully have something for you all to read. I'm not sure how many readers I still have after leaving this thing dry over and over again, but as soon as I get out of this mental slump I plan on getting all those lost readers back.

Until next time.

No comments: