Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Interlude

I have been neglecting this blog as of late, and even after repeated promises and attempts to hammer away at this thing, I still haven't caught up. I've been getting more hits by the day from referrals and links. Hell, I even made it on to Dr. Pauly's link list (I still don't know how this got pulled off), yet I can't even come close to just keeping this thing alive for more than a week at a time.

Part of the reason that it hasn't been awoken recently is that right when I was gearing up to start writing again I took a vacation to New York. After that I was lazy for a week and then I was off to Vegas, where I spent another three days wide awake and rushing on the sounds of slots and chips and the buzz of alcohol, gambling, and all-you-can-eat tit-glistening.

Since I've been back to reality I've been mindlessly plugging away at the office, dreaming of the leisure time I had in N.Y. and the dazed days I spent in Sin City. Writing hasn't really been on my mind...but then again nothing really has.

I'm coming out of my mindfuck right now, though, and thanks to the number of experiences I've had over the past few weeks I have a lot of material worth writing about. I'll try to keep it entertaining, just stick around and leave a comment from time to time to let me know what you guys think.

No comments: