Monday, July 16, 2007

Back to the Daily Grind

After a 10-day vacation from the office and a trip to New York, I'm back to the daily grind. Unfortunately this grind is of the office variety, not the poker table. Good news was I had money waiting for me when I came back, which is needed and welcomed, and I have much to tell coming up in this little blog of mine.

For right now I'm getting back into the daily doldrums of living the 9-5 life, but that's not always a bad thing. The more and more I work, the more and more I appreciate it. That'll change in the future I'm sure of it, but for right now I'll take comfort in security.

I won't get a chance to write today, but stay tuned tomorrow and for a while to come. I have stories and pictures and fun times ahead, so make sure to keep an eye on Sitting the Apple. There may even be some poker involved.......weird, I know.......

Until tomorrow.

1 comment:

Brando said...

10 days? damn! Any poker in NY?