Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Technimoron

I haven't updated in a while because I've been busy, and for the past few days I knocked out my internet connection at my apartment thanks to me being an idiot who can't figure some things out. It should be back again soon, as should some new posts here on Sitting the Apple. That is unless Halo 3 shows up in the mail around the same time that I fix my internet. If it does, this blog might be in limbo for a few extra days.

If I get around to it today I might write up a post from work, but I don't know how likely that is. In any case, something will be up sometime soon, as I had a pretty fun weekend.

Until next time, here's a picture of a rare albino ratfish for no reason:

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Credit to the University of Washington.

No comments: